Australia Business Visa
Australia encourages successful business people to settle in Australia and contribute to its economy. Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment Programme recommend that you visit Australia to explore business possibilities in the different states. Entrepreneurs or talented business people are supported to establish, manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia.
There are many business visa options, but most involve a two-stage application process. The first stage involves attaining a provisional visa and then after fulfilling the requirements an application for a permanent visa can be made. Business migrants taking the first pathway must undergo a 2-stage progression to obtain residency. As such, visa holders are first granted a Business Skills (Provisional) Visa for 4 years and, after establishing the requisite level of business or maintaining their suitable investment, will be eligible to make an application for a Business Skills (Residence) Visa.
The second pathway leading to direct permanent residence is only open to high-caliber business migrants sponsored by a State/Territory government. This category is known as the Business Talent Visa.
The Business Skills Program is divided into 4 categories:
- Business Owner category for owners or part-owners of a business;
- Senior Executive category for senior executive employees of major businesses;
- Investor category for investors/business people willing to invest in Australia; and
- Business Talent category for high-caliber business people who have sponsorship from a State/Territory government.
Business Innovation stream (Provisional) (Subclass 188) visa
This visa allows you and your dependents to:
- Temporarily live and work in a designated regional area in Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia while the visa is valid
- Apply for permanent residence through Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) (Subclass 888) visa after Sub-Class 888 conditions have been met.
- Family members can be included in the application
Business Talent (Permanent) (Subclass 132) visa
As a permanent resident, you and your accompanying family members can:
- Live and work permanently in Australia
- Study in Australia / Premium education facilities
- Medicare benefits – Australia’s scheme for health care
- Access certain social security payments
- Apply for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor family members for permanent residence
AUSTRALIA VISIT VISA (SUB CLASS 600)
There’s no doubt Australia is one of the most remote, fascinating, and highly developed countries in the world. Endowed with a myriad of natural wonders, plenty of wildlife, dazzling beaches, cosmopolitan metropolises, and large expanses of outback, it’s easy to see why this captivating country is such a complete travel destination. It not only matches every taste, budget, age, or interest, but it also delivers some unique experiences almost impossible to find somewhere else.
From amazing sightseeing and plenty of aquatic delights to excellent adventure activities, there’s absolutely nothing you can’t do during your holiday in Australia. This place is not only an adventure-seeker delight, but also a paradise for foodies, art lovers, and budget travelers.
The Australian Visitor Visa program enables you to come to Australia for a short period of time ( generally up to 6 months ) for a holiday or to visit a family or friend. This visa is available to all passport holders who are outside Australia and wants to apply for a visa to visit Australia, or outside Australia and want to visit Australia for business purposes. No sponsorship is required.
Take our free online assessment now and see if you are eligible to apply.