Australia is a popular destination of migrants from all over the world owing to its migration friendly policies and the range of attractive opportunities on offer be it in terms excellent career growth, quality of life , health care ,education or great recreation spots.
Australia as country has developed very rapidly in recent years has become a favorite destination for industries and individuals to migrate or set up in Australia.
The immigration rules and regulations in Australia for permitting any corporate or individual to enter the country are quite strict and elaborate.
- The country is divided politically into six States and two Territories namely New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, and Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
- CAPITAL– Canberra.
- MAIN CITIES – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin.
- CLIMATE – relatively warm, summers tend to be hotter and more humid in the north and winters are usually colder.
- POPULATION INDEX -21,575,341.
- LANGUAGE– English, aboriginal languages.
- INTERNATIONAL DIALING CODE -61.
- CURRENCY – Australian Dollar. AUD $
- LIVING COST – 18,000 AUD per year.
WHY MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
- Long tradition of welcoming emigrants.
- Vas Plenty of Australian visa options for skilled migrants
- Acute skill shortage in various sectors
- Excellent economic opportunities
- Low cost of living, especially the cost of property.
- Beautiful Climate and Geography
- Friendly, familiar, English speaking culture.
- Excellent education system
- No language barrier:
- World-class education and a great place to raise a family.
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189: Subclass 189 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa and under this subclass, you can work anywhere in Australia.
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190: Subclass 190 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa under a particular State nomination. You may need to work in that particular State initially.
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485): This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies
- Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa: Subclass 476 is an 18 months visa for recent engineering graduates from selected Universities. IELTS only 6.0 is required.
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Provisional Subclass 489: This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
- The Australian 457 Visa (Temporary Business Long Stay) is a temporary work visa that allows employers to sponsor overseas workers to fill nominated skilled positions. A 457 Visa is valid for up to four (4) years and work experience gained in Australia on this visa may lead to Permanent Residence either through sponsorship by an eligible employer or the skilled migration program.
Why Future Vision is the ideal partner to facilitate your Australia Migration?
- Team with over 8 years of Australian migration experience
- Associate of registered MARA agent
- Expert Advisers to identify whether you qualify for migration
- Qualified and dedicated attorneys with vast experience who are update with migration regulations, case law and policy
- Initial free skill assessment service to find out eligibility for a Australian visa
- 100% transparent process
- Excellent success rate in providing Australian PR
- Personalized, in-depth assessment procedures
- Ongoing support and assistance from start to finish
- Peace of mind & value for money guaranteed