Canada, the land of bountiful opportunities with the most positive immigration policies in the world awaits you. If you the right education, skills, relevant work experience, proficiency in language, there are numerous options under which you may reach and settle in the Maple Country Canada.
- Canada is a Federation of ten provinces and three territories (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan) and three territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
- CAPITAL: Ottawa
- MAIN CITIES: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa-Gatineau, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Kitchener
- LANGUAGE: English & French
- CURRENCY: Canadian dollar ($) (CAD)
- LIVING COST PER YEAR: CAD 10100
- POPULATION INDEX: 35,153,300
- International dialing code: +1
WHY MIGRATE TO CANADA
- The best country to live in the world
- Successful Migration with full family.
- High average earnings for new migrants ranging from $25,000 to $70,000 annually.
- Comparatively inexpensive cost of living
- Abundant welfare schemes ranging from old age pensions, child care benefits, health insurance.
- Free schooling for all students up to secondary level.
- Migration possible for skilled workers
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
CANADA IMMIGRATION CATEGORIES
Migrating to Canada
Eligible candidates can migrate and settle permanently in Canada through the following streams:
- Federal Economic Programme (Express Entry)
- Investor Immigrant
- Provincial Nomination
- Self-employed persons
- Quebec-selected worker
- Express Entry process is the most feasible and favored process. It is an immigration system which selects skilled workers to Canada under Federal Economic programs
- The Federal Economic Programs are:
Federal Skilled Worker (this is the most popular program);
Federal Skilled Trade
Canadian Experience Class.
- There are many provincial programs that an applicant may be eligible for the express entry pool. In addition to the above federal program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence
How do we help?
- Advising you on which visa to apply for,
- Assisting you with your points test and drafting documents,
- lodging your application,
- Providing evidence,
- Liaising with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship and following the progress of your application.
- Advice such as how to apply for a Tax File Number and more.
Why Future Vision is the ideal partner to facilitate your Canada Migration?
- High application Success Rate
- Gets a fair assessment and the best chances
- Migration attorneys with vast experience who are up to date with migration regulations, case law and policy
- 8 years of expertise in Canada visa processing
- Personalized, in-depth assessment procedures
- Ongoing support and assistance from start to finish
- Peace of mind & value for money.
SKILLED MIGRATION VISA – EXPRESS ENTRY
EXPRESS ENTRY (2015) (FSW) – HEADING LINE
Express Entry, the new Canadian immigration selection system, strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for candidates. It is an immigration system which selects skilled workers to Canada under Federal Economic programs. Applicants submit their profile in the Express Entry Pool and also Job Bank portal of Canada. Canadian employers and provincial governments access the best candidates and they are invited by the Federal government to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.
HOW EXPRESS ENTRY WORKS:
To qualify for admission to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Possess one-year of continuous experience within the previous 10 years in one of the determined occupations, and
- The work experience must be in a Managerial Occupation or a professional occupation in Skill Level A or a technical Occupation under Skill Level B or specified Skilled Trades classified by Government of Canada.
- Score a pass mark of 67 points in the point grid comprising of the following six selection factors:
- your skills in English and/or French (Canada’s two official languages),
- your education,
- your work experience,
- your age,
- whether you have a valid job offer, and
- Your adaptability.
- Possess language testing certificate from a recognized third party and demonstrating intermediate level language skills in English or French corresponding to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7)
- Possess sufficient settlement fund;
- Undergo a successful security background and medical examination.
Entering the Express Entry Pool:
An applicant with the qualifications for one of the above programs can enter the express entry pool. The express entry process comprises 4 steps.
Applicants make an expression of interest by uploading their credentials to the Express Entry Pool and to the Canadian Job Bank. Once a profile is uploaded, applicants are ranked under various factors to determine their score under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Profiles will remain in the pool for up to 12-months.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will select from the pool the highest ranking applicants. Applicants selected will receive an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence under a qualifying federal or provincial program. Once an invitation has been issued, the applicant will have 60 days to submit a complete application to CIC. CIC aim to process completed applications within 6 months.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS):
Under the CRS, applicants can score up to 600 points for core human capital factors and skill transferability factors. These factors take into account the applicant’s age, education, language proficiency and work experience. The higher a CRS score, the higher the chances are of being issued an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence.
Preparing and submitting your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank. An Express Entry candidate who does not have a job offer in Canada must register with Canada’s Job Bank. This will increase your chances of success. A strong Job Bank profile will increase your chances of being matched with a Canadian company for employment. Although a job offer or provincial nomination is not required to enter the express entry pool, candidates with a qualified job offer or selected by a province will receive an additional 600 points and will significantly raise their CRS ranking score. However CIC expects to select most applicants without a job offer or provincial nomination. Employment recruitment and individualized search consulting.
In the final stage a candidate receives an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence. At this stage candidates are required to submit all Immigration Forms, required documents and required proofs. The proofs include Certificate on qualification, Experience, Police Clearances, and Medical Reports etc.
On scrutiny, if CIC finds your application is complete and if you are found eligible you will be issued an Immigrant Visa valid through a fixed period of time. You need to arrive a Canadian Port of Entry within the specified time and get Confirmation of Permanent Residence in Canada.