CANADA STUDY PERMIT
Canada is a hugely popular choice as an overseas study destination for a host of reasons. From secure environment to first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to buzzling city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life. Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world. From elementary school to university, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds.
Individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs that are generally lower than in other developed countries. The number of international students in Canada is over 300,000, a figure that is constantly growing. If you have gained admission to a Canadian educational institution, you may be able to obtain a study permit to study in Canada.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- First rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- Large number of prestigious universities to choose from
- Low Tuition Fees
- Range of job focused programmes with Co-op.
- Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
- Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
- Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
- Spouse accompaniment/work right
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS.
For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.