The Schengen Member States are:
- Czech Republic
Nationals of the following countries do not require a visa for visits up to a maximum of 90 days, for tourism, on missions, business, invitations, ought to take part in sports events, study:
Basic documents you will need to obtain a Schengen visa;
- Passports of the travelers valid for six months or more.
- UAE residence visa valid for 4 months or more.
- Personal bank statement ( 3-6 months ) If employed (This is a ‘must-have’ document)
- NOC letter from your employer/proof of your business ownership. This is required even for business owners. We suggest that you allow us to design this once we have the above noted documents, as we know how to write an effective NOC that works.
- Proof of business ownership (for those who are business owners/partners)
- A proper travel plan. This factor influences visa officer’s decision and validity of your visa & allowed days of your stay within the Schengen zone, if visa is issued. Planning your trip and the reasons is a technical issue you must not take lightly. Planning your trip is our most valuable service worth its weight in Gold. With our proper planning, 98% of our clients get a Schengen visa with maximum validity. So, we suggest that you leave this crucial part of the application to our experts and DO NOT spend any money on your own, without involving our expert. If we feel that your application has less than 100% chance of success, we will tell you in advance and then the onus of taking a chance is on you.
- Additional documents may be requested on case to case basis to make your application stronger and believable. We are experienced enough to advise you on this matter in advance and assist you.
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Schengen/Europe Visit Visa.