Sharjah Mainland LLC

Sharjah is one of the major emirates in UAE and offers a number of business opportunities to foreign investors across a variety of sectors and industries. Amongst different business set up options that investors can choose from to establish their commercial entity in the emirate, Sharjah Mainland LLC setup is a preferred choice of many investors. Sharjah Mainland LLC setup refers to starting a company that can be formed with a minimum of two and maximum of 50 partners.

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in the Sharjah Mainland.

FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET IN TOUCH

BUSINESS SETUP GUIDE

Key Points

LLC company formation in Sharjah is one of the most convenient ways of establishing a business in UAE.  A wide variety of opportunities are available for investors to form an LLC in Sharjah, which adds to the ease of setting up an LLC in the third most populous emirate of the country. Factors such proximity to international airports, a progressive industry and advanced infrastructure make Sharjah LLC business set up beneficial for investors.

Here are a few more things that attract the attention of foreign investors to set up their Limited Liability Company in Sharjah:

  • You can set up your LLC anywhere in Sharjah.
  • Investors can choose from a wide variety of business options for Sharjah LLC business setup without any restriction of business activities.
  • It is not mandatory for Sharjah Mainland LLCs to prepare annual audits, which makes LLC company setup completely stress-free for investors.

Advantages of Sharjah LLC setup

  • No currency restrictions
  • Permission to rent an office anywhere in Sharjah Mainland
  • No limitation on business activities in Sharjah Mainland
  • No Limit on Visas as the visa quota is directly proportionate to the office size
  • Sharjah’s proximity to Dubai and Abu Dhabi offers investors the convenience of transportation and travel for their business setup

Documents Required for Sharjah LLC Setup

  • Passport copy of shareholders
  • Passport copy and profile of the manager
  • Profile and personal information documents of all shareholders and manager
  • Tenancy contract
  • Memorandum of Association (Attested from the UAE embassy of investor’s place of origin)
  • Board Resolution (Attested from the UAE embassy of investor’s place of origin)

Timelines for Sharjah LLC Setup

The process of LLC company formation in Sharjah can be completed between 2 to 4 weeks. There is a series of procedures that are followed to register and establish an LLC company in Sharjah. The timeline of all these procedures is given below:

  • Initial trade name reservation and obtaining initial approval for activities
  • MOA signing between local sponsor and shareholders
  • Submission of passport copies and personal information of all shareholder and manager to Sharjah Department of Economic Development
  • Office registration and obtaining a tenancy contract
  • Submission of fees for all legal procedures
  • Licensing and certificate for company incorporation
  • File opening for immigration
  • File opening with Ministry of Labour

BUSINESS LICENCE ACTIVITIES

The type of activity your business participates in will dictate the types of licences you will require, along with the most appropriate facility you will require in Sharjah Mainland LLC.

  • Accounting and Bookkeeping
  • Animal Feed Trading
  • Building Material Trading
  • Culture & Arts Publishing
  • Lifts & Escalators Contracting
  • Water Well Drilling Contracting
  • Used Automobile Trading
  • Used Automobile Trading for Export
  • Cargo Loading Unloading
  • Coffee Shop
  • Cosmetic Trading
  • Metal Products Coating
  • Safety Harness Fabrication
  • Multi-Dimensional Images Production (Hologram)
  • Helicopters Repair & Maintenance
  • Magnetic Technology Equipment Trading
  • Pharmaceuticals Packaging
  • Events Management
  • General Trading
  • Hourly Car Rental
  • Gent’s Tailoring
  • Auto Tarpaulin Tailoring
  • Ladies Wears Tailoring & Embroidery Workshop
  • Color Separation Services
  • Metal Doors, Windows Making & Fixing
  • Mattresses & Cushions Making
  • Imitation Jewellery Smithing
  • Auto Accessories Fitting
  • Gas Cylinders Testing & Repairing

Click here to see full list of activities

Our Partners

Special back to school offer