UK BUSINESS OR INVESTOR VISA
Modern business does not know geographic borders. Successful businessmen, who accepted the challenge of globalization, nowadays conquer foreign business industry. The United Kingdom is ranked fourth in the list of world’s most business-friendly countries. However, to run a business in UK representatives of most of the countries must apply for a special Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.
Future Vision is a great advisor for those who wish to participate in running a business in the United Kingdom, as an Entrepreneur visa has certain requirements. To get a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa it is not needed to have a sponsor in the country, however, it is necessary to provide a proof of having sufficient amount of money to establish company and meet language and personal requirements. The requirement for the investment fund is £50 000, although, there are situations when investment fund must be £200 000. It is possible to establish an enterprise in UK together with the business partner, but in this case visa requirements may vary
Benefits of this visa once your visa has been granted:
- A three-year visa to travel to the UK in order to explore the business opportunities and make an investment and settlement
- Allows the main applicant and his dependent to settle down in the UK through a fast-track option
- The spouse will be able to work or study full time
- Children below 18 years will benefit of free education in any public school
- Free medical care for the visa holder and his dependents
- Upon completion of three years the visa holder will be eligible to apply for a two-year extension (subject to requirements met)
- UK citizenship upon completion of five years living in the UK
Fast processing time
- An excellent pathway to settle down in the UK for genuine business people.
- Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur/Investor Visa