Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Umm Al Quwain is one of UAE’s fastest growing emirates and UAQ free zone company setup offers investors a number of opportunities to grow their business in a progressive economic environment. Located just 45 minutes from the cosmopolitan city Dubai, Umm Al Quwain has managed to attract the attention of global investors over the last few years, thanks to the evolving economic infrastructure and modern-day trade facilities available in the emirate.
UAQ free trade zone offers a wide range of opportunities to investors for UAQ business setup across different sectors and industries. It is one of the most prosperous emirates in the country and requires investors to follow a simple procedure to establish their business entity in the UAQ free zone, which is now home to many international companies.
BUSINESS SETUP GUIDE
UAQ free trade zone brings an opportunity for investors to start their free zone business in a highly encouraging economic environment. With a number of business activities outlined under various license options available in the UAQ free trade zone, investors need to select their preferred license type to grow their business in the most effective way. It is the free trade zone of future where companies from all sectors can enjoy working in a safe and prosperous environment.
Here are some key facts about the UAQ free trade zone:
- The UAQ free trade zone offers ease and flexibility of doing business with a wide variety of business activities to choose from.
- The authorities have designed cost-effective leasing options for warehousing and company office space in the UAQ free trade zone to make UAQ free zone company setup completely stress-free.
- UAQ is located close to many major seaports of UAE, which makes it an ideal free zone for trade activities.
- UAQ Freezone provides quick and easy business setup facilities with advantages such as no mandatory share capital requirements and a variety of license types available ranging from Trading, Consultancy, Micro business business licenses.
- This is also one of the few freezones in UAE to offer Freelancer licenses which offer the entrepreneur the option of running a low-cost, hassle-free business without the need for visas or offices.
Advantages of UAQ Freezone business setup
- Investor-friendly policies
- 100% Ownership of the business
- 100% Repatriation of profits and capital
- Exemption from taxes on imports and exports
Documents Required for UAQ Freezone business setup
- Application form
- Passport copy of shareholders, directors
- Passport copy of manager
- Residence proof of shareholder
- Memorandum and articles of association
Timelines for UAQ Freezone Business Setup
The process of UAQ free zone company formation is quite simple, however, applicants must follow a step-by-step procedure to complete all the legal requirements to start a business. The whole process of UAQ free zone business setup can be completed within 5 to 6 weeks.
Here is the timeline of all procedures involved:
- Documentation (Completed in 1-2 days)
- Company incorporation (Completed in 3-5 days)
- Obtaining the Establishment Card (Completed in 7-10 days)
- Applying for the opening of bank account (Completed in 1 day)
- Visa application and Visa Stamping (Completed in two to three weeks)
BUSINESS LICENCE ACTIVITIES
The type of activity your business participates in will dictate the types of licences you will require, along with the most appropriate facility you will require in UAQ Free Zone.
- Automobile Trading
- Specialized Vehicles Trading
- Used Vehicles Trading
- Racing Cars Trading
- Classic Cars Trading
- Auto Accessories Trading
- Used Auto Spare Parts & Requisites Trading
- Batteries Trading
- Aviation Consultancy
- Investment Consultancy
- Mortgage Consultant
- Legal Consultants
- Real Estate Consultancies
- Tourism Consultants
- Logistics Consultancy
- Customs Consultant
- Oil & Natural Gas Exploration Consultancies
- Ship Chandlers
- Shipping Lines Agents
- Investment in Commercial Enterprises & Management
- Investment in Agricultural Enterprises & Management
- Investment in Sport Enterprises & Development
- Investment in Educational Enterprises & Management
- Sea Freight & Passengers Charters
- Private Airplane Charter
- Ship Management & Operation
- Air Freight & Passengers Charters
- Aircraft & Requisites Chartering
- Barges & Tugs Charter