United States of America
WHY STUDY IN USA
- On campus part time job opportunity with minimal wages.
- Leader in latest technologies.
- Industry based training and research.
- The United States has more institutions of higher education than any other country, but despite the numbers it is the quality of education provided by these academic bodies which is acknowledged worldwide.
- The teaching forces of these institutions are leading authorities in their respective fields. The quality of the research program along with the resources available and the faculty ensures that the institutions have high standards.
- The USA education system has strong academic & social environment which fosters academic, professional and personal development of individuals.
- USA education is the best investment for the future. A wide spectrum of tuition fees, accommodation options & financial help from the institutions in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, aid etc makes USA education affordable.
- USA is known for its latest technologies and advancement which gives the students a very good chance to make their future in these fields.
- USA has always been a hub of inventions. Students therefore have firsthand knowledge about cutting edge technologies coupled with excellent research opportunities.
- Amongst the top ranking colleges world-wide, majority of them are in USA. These colleges and universities rank high in world rankings because of their infrastructure, technological advancement and top quality of education provided by them.
- The best approach of the USA education system, is that it allows one to learn and earn. This not only gives one, a thorough knowledge of the subjects, but also teaches one to have a practical & professional approach. It gives better growth prospects worldwide.
USA EDUCATION SYSTEM
- USA education system comprises of 12 complete years of primary and secondary education prior to university or graduate colleges
- On completion of high school students move on to attend under graduate school followed by graduate school.post graduate and PHD study
- IELTS,TOEFL scores as a proof of English proficiency and admission to any Courses.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – for entry to graduate Courses
- Graduate Management test (GMAT) is required for admission to MBA and other management Courses
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is required for admission to Bachelor level courses.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
The Higher education imparting bodies in the UK are
- Students are allowed to work 20hr/week during their course and 40hr/week during vacation which helps them to earn and learn.